CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Best For Ines

Happy 6th Birthday to a delightful little girl Ines!
I was given the honour by a facebook friend of my cousin lin to do the cakes for her daughter's 6th birthday. Sweet Ines loves everything, not a fussy little girl as I was told, so it made the job so much easier for Aunty Wiz. There was almost everything I could think of, a Barbie's Tiara, sesame street characters, rainbows, flowers and such for girls. And for boys I came up with Sponge Bob, Spider man, smileys, football and etc. It was a rhapsody of everything! I enjoyed making them and I so do hope Ines and her friends love them too, all 80 of them!


Thanks so much Sairana for the order. And to Kak lin, thanks for the recomendation.

5 treats:

Salina said...

Any kids would thrill with delight with the bulk of edible toys! Kids nowadays unfortunately hardly know about Noddy, Thomas the train, Flinstones,Scoobydoo etc. Miss my all time favourite cartoon characters.

Kak Elle said...

alamak u make my mouth water aje....hehehe

Wiz said...

Salina- and She Ra, He man and smurfs, captain caveman, the list goes on and on.

Kak Elle- Tadah kak dengan tangan, he he he.

Anis Zainal-Pacleb said...

wiz, the cuppies are so adorable, i bet little ines was extremely delighted wif the multi character cartoon.... shud start thinking the theme for areya's 1st bday this january....so far, she adores her brannan bear and of course winnie the pooh and baby minnie... any idea wiz? gotta order frm u soon ni...

Sairana said...

Ines was indeed excited about the whole event, cupcakes, A&W Bear, friends, etc. etc.
Have posted photos on my Facebook. People are starting to ask for your contact details.
Cheers
Sairana