CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

This Is Your Song

Feeling a little bit tired now. Need to take a rest. Hope you like the song I've put up for you. This is your song so enjoy!

So take it away Ronan.

"This Is Your Song"
Ronan Keating

Live your life to the full
With a lifetime of smiles
Made us know right from wrong
Always knowing a lie
You made us to be tough
But never too rough
Rise above what you said
Never easily lead.

And one day we'll all sing along
'Cause this is your song
I wrote it for you
It won't take all day
Just a minute or two

You were a friend
Walk with you to the end
And one day we'll all sing along
'Cause this is your song

So I'll try and go on
Loving all that we know
Through the hardest of times
you put on a show

You made us stand tall
When all around us would fall
Even when you were alone
You believed you could fly

And one day we'll all sing along
'Cause this is your song
I wrote it for you
It won't take all day
Just a minute or two

You were a friend
Walk with you to the end
And one day we'll all sing along
'Cause this is your song

And one day we'll all sing along
'Cause this is your song
We wrote it for you
It'll take all our lives
Just to help us get through
You were a friend
Walk with you to the end
And one day we'll all sing along
'Cause this is your song

7 treats:

Zawi said...

Wiz,
How thoughtful and apt. The song with the lyrics in full made me understand all the words sung. Otherwise some meaning might be lost due to my poor understanding of spoken words though Ronan's diction is perfect and easy to catch.
Thank you for sharing.

Wiz said...

On the contrary Pak Zawi. I couldn't decipher a single word sung by Ronan, not until I saw the lyrics. His sengau, the shths pronounced in each word makes it even more difficult. It's a nice song though, I love Ronan Keating's voice and all his songs.

Salina said...

You have always sung a lot of songs together with me throughout our friendship esp during stormy weather! Thanks for all the songs Wiz! It's not important how they were sung but the lyrics have always been beautiful and will always lingers in our friendship! And this one is exceptionally beautiful! i too fell for his voice since his boy band's days!
May allah always bless our friendship no matter how far we are apart!

Wiz said...

Thanks for singing them with me. You know I will always be singing and when I do I will always imagine that I am singing it with you, no matter how far apart we are.

mº¿ºsh, brecht & nora said...

i love ronan keating = ) thx for sharing this song with your blog fans ; ) am off to continue studying again.... hugs xx mUsh

Salina said...

Mush nice to hear that you're back and good luck for your coming exam!

Hanafi Mohd Noor said...

Whiz the original song is from Elton John.