CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 1, 2007

The More We Get Together...

Our family get together this year was beautifully held at one of my cousin's house in Kuang Selangor. Everyone in the family I believed, was quite excited upon receiving this invitation, not just to meet and to catch up with the rest of the Esa clan, but we were also enthusiastic to visit and ogle at Kak Lin's and Azlia's newly built bungalows. I love the contemporary style of the houses with minimal furniture but generous with space. Every corner of the house is lavished with light which enters from the large simple dressed windows. The built in cabinets are simple yet eye catching as well as practical. It's one of those houses which would have you asking questions like "why can't we have a house like this?" and " I want to stay here forever!" And trust me, not only the adults who subconsciously had that questions playing in their minds, the kids too expressed the same thoughts out loud when it was time to go home. They didn't want to leave! My son was so adamant in his request of staying and murmured "...I like this house better! But after giving him the "eye" he unwillingly took my hand. The power of a mother's "eye" *laughs*

There are no pictures of the house here but I'd like to leave you with some pictures of the great food we had.




That's Kak Lin seated far left with some family members. ( Wan Yong and Wangah, nanti Anin datang lagi!)

0 treats: