CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Introducing...

Finally, I have officially put up the prices of my cakes in a new blogphlet as I call it *laughs*.Hopefully it would put to rest all the queries I have been receiving ever since I started this venture. I am still improving the layout of the blogphlet, everything is still under construction but it's a start to help you have a better picture of what my cakes are all about.

I will be away for a week or so, taking that long over due break. A few wedding and novelty cakes await me when I get back. So till then, have a great week ahead and I'll see you when I see you...


Mak, Ayah, Nyah, Ayish, Filza, Fiqah, Kak Fiza, I am bringing that German Plum streusel home!... and that cheesecake!... and that chocolate cake! and that..

3 treats:

mº¿ºsh, brecht & nora said...

Wiz, i hv featured your blogphlet as my website of the week! = ) chat with u as soon as u r back from your well deserved break!

Mazlan said...

Hi Whix!

Long time no hear from you lah.... :-)
How are you doing nowadays?

First time I heard about Blogphlet... LOL

Wiz said...

There's always a first Mazlan Sir! I'm busy! The wedding season is here and alhamdulillah have many cakes to deliver. How are you? Habis dah Giotto?