CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 5, 2007

Cake of The Day




I love reading feedbacks from friends and regular customers on what they think of my creations, taste wise and presentation wise. Each comment whether good or bad, will have a heavy bearing on the next cake I bake. The wonderful comments generally would become a great boost in my self esteem and push me to do even better. The unfavourable comments on the other hand, would help me improve in all ways possible, be it in design, taste, and most importantly in service. Speaking of service, I do belief in the power of a smile. If you ever caught me in a foul mood while delivering your cakes, by the power of Grayskull(famed by the cartoon Super Hero "He Man")You have the power to turn me away.

So people, please be generous with your thoughts, it's more that I could ever ask and at the same time be patient with my flaws, I'm not that very fast!

Thanks Kakyong for the order.

11 treats:

Zawi said...

Wiz,
Use this tagline for your sale gimmick, "If you dont like the taste, tell me, If you like it, tell your friends" it might work for you. I love those cupcakes with the smileys.
Regards.

Wiz said...

Ala Pak Zawi, that tagline has been used so often now, doesn't sound authentic anymore. The smiley cupcakes? Are those the sesame street cupcake you were referring to? Yes, they are everybody's favourite now. I would make some for you if you live nearby.

Salina said...

It's very hard to give unfavourable comments to your creations. Though i do write to you from time to time to give suggestions. I will definitely be generous with both favourable and unfavourable comments once i am back and able to taste all your new recipes.

Can't wait to see your cakes for Her Majesty! Won't mention the name of the royalty until next month when you've made the cake for her!

Frankly wiz many do not know that your cakes are much cheaper compared to your competitors! I don't know how long are you going to survive with those prices esp when the prices of all these kitchen necessaries have gone up!
And the efforts that you put on each of the cakes ...i do hope your customers can sincerely appreciate them and do not take advantage out of your humbleness!

Wiz said...

Gosh Salina, I haven't really agreed to doing a cake for any Majesty yet. There are certain things I need to consider but if I do accept the task, you'd be the first to know. Thanks for all your kind words, one could never have enough of them.

Salina said...

I really hope that you will accept the task. I know you feel that you're not ready and it's such a daunting task but have faith in yourself Wiz! Whatever your decision is, i will still respect it though your friend here is "postively" cheering -

" go for it Wiz!"

ADIEJIN said...

i like the sunflower cupcake..must be so difficult to make..

Akmal said...

Kak Whiz,
Ahh, sesame street and spongebob! They good look on TV. Now you make them taste good to!

Hanafi Mohd Noor said...

Whiz, how beautiful....you are one creative girl.
www.hanafionline.com

mamazieza said...

Wiz.. wutever the task or challege.. you can ... especially with ur creations and presentation... mama did before for some royalties and well, was full of praise and got more orders but now mama tak berani contact.. dah tinggi sangat.... takuttttt .. muahaha.. no complain about the deco and presentation though .. hahahaha...

go for it wiz.. you can do it...

Wiz said...

adiejin - on the contrary, the sunflower cakes are the easiest! Thanks for dropping by.

akmal - Yes, now we can eat them too, gobble gobble!

hanafi - There are more creative people than me, you haven't seen enough. I'm just repeating other people's cakes to my best capabilities. Thanks for all your help.

Momzie! - Best la momzie ni, dtg rumah kita. I know you are very talented that's why you were chosen by the kerabats to do their cakes. Keep on doing la mama, don't hang your apron yet.

Big Boys Oven said...

wiz, we share with you on the same issues. I guess it is the learning part of life. We have to be strong!