CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Cake of The Day

Happy 1st Birthday Little Areanna!



My ancient brain sometimes deceives me into believing that working with fondant is a simple undertaking regardless of the many difficult lessons I had learnt working with the previous cakes. When I accept orders, my brain automatically processes the ideas, the how tos, the ingredients and the amount of time it takes to finish one design. Everything falls nicely in this crammed head without any glitches foreseen. However, *I learnt this the hard way* ideas don't actually match with the actual work involved. It's always harder than it looks, consumes more time than I could ever have predicted and the glitches? too many to mention! But the end result is definitely a sight for sore eyes, to me at least.

Thank you so much Dr. Rohaizan for the order.

8 treats:

Zawi said...

Wiz,
Colorful and beautiful cakes. Nowadays people eat with their eyes and pay dearly for it. If you can afford it who cares?
Anyway lets regard the undressed cupcake as one of the design. I wonder if it is possible to order such special birthday cake from you?

Zawi said...

Wiz,
My question on the accepting of orders is answered in this one.
What a beautuful cake. I wont bring myself to eat it because it is too beautiful a creation. If I were to order one I will just keep it for show and cut the next plain one with just the birthday greetings on it.

Wiz said...

Thanks Zawi for dropping by. Yes, of course you can order any cake design from me but be forewarned that I am not a professional,never went to a baking school of such. But I give you my word that I will try my best and give my damnest!:o)

Salina said...

Your barbie's ball gown is getting more beautiful and classy by the day! Yes, what your friend wrote is true your cakes and cup cakes are too beautiful too be eaten!

Wiz said...

Salina, you have always been my source of motivation. Thanks old friend!

Aidan's Mama & Papa said...

only fine people can do such fine work!!!

Z

Wiz said...

Zaza, it takes one to know one!

Akmal said...

Kak Wiz,

Yet another cake? You are one very detail person, aren't you kak? Should I have one, do you think i'm going to eat such a gorgeous looking shape...er...cake? i'm waiting for your next art kak(",)!