CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Salam Aidil Fitri


Berpuasa sebulan telah terlaksana,
Menunaikan rukun Islam yang ketiga,
Menyusun jari maaf dipinta,
Maklumlah kami insan biasa.

Rendang Tok dimasak lama,
Dimakan dengan ahli keluarga,
Ucapan ikhlas kami untuk semua,
Moga berhati-hati di jalan raya.


Selamat Menyambut Aidil Fitri dari wiz sekeluarga!

This Hari raya wish specially goes to:
Hajjah Fatimah Azizah(mak)
Hj. Abdul Wahid Abdullah (Ayah)
yeop, nyah, kak fiza, da, wan,(sibblings)
ayish, filza, fiqah, ira, dini, isya (nephews and nieces)
and also to Batistuta (my better half) iman & a'dnin my kids (the star of my blog)
Since everyone balik Ipoh, let's have a picture perfect raya this year!

5 treats:

anasalwa said...

Wiz
Salam Hari Lebaran dari Boston.
Maaf Zahir Batin.

Enida said...

Hi Wiz,
Thanks se'sangat for leaving comments on my blog. Selamat Hari Raya Maaf Zahir & Batin to you too. Hope it was a blast!

Uh, I am very impressed with your work of art Wiz, and would like to tempah a few cakes actually. Some for November, and some for March 2008. How long of a notice should I give ek? Can we bercalling? Heehee. Thank you.

Salina said...

Dear Wiz,

I am back after a long silence. Finally, i managed to get British Telecom to install the line. Felt so lost without the net. I miss you terribly. I am pressed for time as my dead line for the submission of my work is drawing near. Pray that i do well. I had a simple but nice raya. Celebrated it with Zura and a new found friend - a malay lady who got married to a Mancunian and my lovely young neighbours - Ezwan and Su. Our attempt at making ayam masak merah and lodeh alhamdulillah menjadi - thanks to mazura's mum's recipe. We celebrated raya on Friday - it was very unexpected and most of the malaysians here were not prepared but some how these 3/4 Malaysian officers decided to have raya on Friday. The whole of malaysian students in the UK celebrated on friday except for those in Leeds. They celebrated it the next day. My hats off to them as they wanted to be united with the international community and pray together with the rest of the jemaah at the Grand mosque!My husband had to work on raya as i mentioned earlier we got to know about it late at 10.30 pm on thursday night!anyway maaf zahir batin

Pak Idrus said...

Wiz, Selamat Hari Raya, with all the goodies that I have seen on your blog, you should start going into real business. Take care.

Wiz said...

Enida : I would love to do cakes for you you, just driop me a line.

Salina : Miss you much too. Felt so alone without you around. Glad to have you back my friend.

Pak Idrus : This is as real as it ever gonna get Pak Idrus. Thanks for dropping by.