CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Going Bananas In Pyjamas



Two kids with time on their hands, trying to be in their pyjamas as long as they possibly could, whilst having fun and laughing themselves silly.


If only I was 9 again...
and my sis would be 5...
and we would normally wait for the rotiman...
and take a few forbidden chikedees...
and make him record it in the 555 book...
hoping he would lose the book...
and our purchases of all the junk food...
would eventually be forgotten...
till one day the Rotiman called "Mak"

4 treats:

Salina said...

If we could just turn back time and be a child again ... free from responsibilities ... life was so innocent and bliss!

Buai laju laju
Sampai kuku naik biru!
Mana hati tak sendu
terkenang main lompat batu!

missing my childhood days!

mamazieza said...

hehehe... masa ni laa rasanya kebebasan yang tak mungkin berulang... tapi masa kita kecik tu.. sibuk kita nak cepat besar sebab takmo mak pak marah kita.. muahahah

mº¿ºsh, brecht & nora said...

WiZ, thats the front side of your house? VERY nice Wiz, cantik, berkenan I = ) Hope someday i can come visit u and the kids and your soccer hero = )

Wiz said...

Mush, you are always welcome to my house. Datangla masa you all nak gi penang nanti. But you really have to make a date with me first coz I might be in Ipoh helping my mum with my bro's wedding. Come! come! Mamazieza you are welcome too. Salina, you know you can drop by my house anytime.