CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Cake of The Day

Happy 9th Birthday Amirul!


When I was asked to do this cake, I didn't know who these cartoon characters were. Judging from the picture emailed to me, I had thought they were some super hero aliens with swollen heads and mutated faces. Yours truly whooshed to the kitchen and did some sketches of an Alien background and naturally I had chosen a round shape to represent the round planet they were from. Baked the cake in a round pan and iced it. After all that was done, I wrote to Farin to ask for the names of these characters so I could write their names. To my surprise, I was told that they were no aliens but wrestlers, yikes! If I had known earlier, I would have baked the cake in a square pan to resemble the wrestling ring. Hence, the round shape of the ring. Sorry Farin, should have asked you much earlier. Hope Amirul likes the cake regardless. I'm so not good at this. Thanks for the order.

2 treats:

mº¿ºsh, brecht & nora said...

Again you amaze me with your creativity Wiz! Bravo! = )

Salina said...

it's not easy to be a cake maker. You always have to keep up with the latest craze too! I am too outdated when it comes to kid's fav cartoons. I am yet to see you make a Bart Simpson's cake!