CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sunny Day, Sweeping the Clouds Away!



A good client of mine, has been making me busy doing Sesame Street cupcakes for the past 1 week. She first ordered 54 pieces, a few days later another 68 and yesterday, she requested for another 20.*Thanks Anne* It was fun making all those familiar monster characters, but it was difficult to create the exact expressions that you thought you knew so well. The entire do took up a lot of time, rolling the fondant, dotting the eyes, mixing up the accurate colour shade for each character, all required a lot of patience, but it was passion that got me through. These friendly monsters had me reminiscing for the entire time, thinking of those colourful childhood memories which made me sing to the cheerful theme song. In retrospect, I remembered always trying to catch the wordings everytime the show was on, but never really managed to capture the entire song. So, this entry is specially written for those people like me, children of young and old, who grew up watching Sesame Street and never got to sing the whole song properly. Lets hold hands and sing this together, ha ha ha I know, that would be too corny! Just follow the lyrics and enjoy the song. Hope it brings back sweet memories to you as much as it definitely does to me. Here we go...and a 1 and a 2 and a 3...Sunny day...




Sunny Day

Sunny day
Sweepin’ the clouds away,
On my way to where the air is sweet.
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street,

Come and play
Everything’s A-OK
Friendly neighbors there
That’s where we’ll meet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street

It’s a magic carpet ride
Every door is open wide
To happy people like you–
Happy people like
What a beautiful

Sunny day
Sweepin’ the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street…
How to get to Sesame Street
How to get to…


Sesame Street:Sunny Day lyrics

1 treats:

Salina said...

Dear Wiz,

Congrats! Your business is thriving and you are one very busy business woman my friend. Insyallah you and your 4 package in 1 will be able to fly to Manchester soon (NOT taking No for an answer. Mamazieza you are invited as well). I managed to find a kampung omputeh which is near to where most of the soccer players stay ( azam ..drool drool drool). A bit pricey than my present house but finally after consulting with my brothers and sisters in Leeds, we settled for this one. Thank god after puas hunting for a safe area, well-accommodated by public transport and near to my hubby's work place. All praises to Allah. I met this humble mak cik Pakistani by accident and she turned out to be the wife of a millionaire ( a far cry from our typical mak datin who is clad from head to toe in a designer outfit). Her husband helped me out to find a 2 bedder apartment for the price of 550 GB (very cheap for that area)and very near to the tram and bus station. They showed me the church that they bought and converted into a mosque. Her husband, Masood is involved in construction business and even offered my husband a job. They had a small restaurant that serves halal food (this is another pulling factor in case i am fed up with my own cooking...ahah ). My jaws dropped when i saw their house and acres of land that they own ( they are not the typical pakistanis in the uK okay). Many of their neighbours are famous footballers (don't ask me their names ... i never care). I am always proud to see muslims who thrive so well in a foreign land and yet still hold fast to islamic principles.

and i am humming to the tune of the Sesame Street song.. !