CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 13, 2007

Back Online!


My internet connection went haywire for two weeks and so did I. Never thought I would miss blogging so much. It is my sanity line, as I call it. An outlet of pent up expressions are safer written than expressed in forms of loud verbal exchanges or worse still descriptive hand gestures. I am writing from my new dell desktop and still struggling to figure out its many features. I will jot down my rantings as soon as I finish all my cake orders for this weekend. Bear with me for just a little while longer.

3 treats:

Salina said...

Dear Wiz,

Welcome back! Miss you so much! Can't wait to see the new pix of your cakes. I am moving to Manchester soon! Extremely sad to leave Leeds - my home for the past few months. I dislike Manchester the very first time i went there - don't find the city impressive at all -typical big city with ugly landscape!Puas my husband pujuk (most of the time it's the other way round).
In the end, i gave in...Kesian pulak he has sacrificed his leadership programme back home to be with me, so it's my turn to be a good dotting wife ... to sacrifice some of my 'sinful pleasures'in Leeds. Gonna miss my coursemates a lot plus all the quaint old towns in Yorkshire that i always frequent for the English cakes and scones and most of all i am gonna miss my beautiful Headingley campus! I don't know how am I going to say good bye to UK when the time comes ..it has been a home for me ...a place where i truly thrive academically and enrich my life experiences and met so many wonderful friends and best of all i feel closer to God than ever ..(in my personal way... as a person who has an uncaged spirit...). Make tonnes of money Wiz so that you can come and visit me since Azam is a football buff! My husband's office is just a mile away from MU stadium and Azam will have a whale of a time(ironically my hubby isn't a soccer fan). Will be waiting for you to visit me next year!

Wiz said...

I really do wish I could come and visit you. "I" however comes in a package of three, Iman, A'dnin and me, so you can just imagine the money involved here. Azam will drool when I tell him that you're moving to manchester, his kampung halaman. He once told me he doesn't mind working as the toilet cleaner at Old Trafford, as long as he gets to be close with the players. All the best to both of you. Don't forget to send me some pics of your new place.

mamazieza said...

Hi Wiz....

sorry ekkk.. mama pun dok bizi giler gabanzzzz....
Ekceli Rnet is having a geder-geder next weekend on 21/7/07 and most probably I'll be there.. mai laa join us...

I tot i had ur number.. or is it I was dreaming.. wakakakaka...

Cepat-cepat update ekk.. dan jgn lupa update kat RNet sekali.. kami semua seronok tengok hasil yang cantik dan dapat memberi perangsang pada semua members...

To Salina... all the best to you.. hehehe