CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 21, 2007

Precious Little Jewels




I have been busy straining my eyes making these small delights. They call for a lot of patience and attention to complete a tray of these colourful goodies. But if you are making trays and trays of them, well it does test your patience, but I pulled through, phew, alhamdulillah. These pictures are just to give more splash of colours to my blog and for your viewing pleasures. Alright, gotta run, will write and paste more pictures later.

2 treats:

Salina said...

Simply love the riot of colours of your cup cakes esp the one for the teacher. Shoud introduce your cup cakes to the nearest school in our residential area or to Adnin's kindie. I'm sure it will be a hit among the kids.

love
Salina

Wiz said...

Thanks Salina, my permanent visitor. I did, but they already have their chosen bakery to do all the baking for them. I'm still trying.