CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 21, 2007

The 3rd Day

Woke up this morning with a pounding head. Felt weak all over, my fingers were shaky and as I tried to stand up, the room was spinning around me. Allowed myself to rest my head for just a little while more, hoping the room would stop spinning. But to no avail, I was actually on a very fast merry-go-round! Made my way downstairs, and the first thing I did was breakfast, no, not hard boiled eggs or tuna and mayo or anymore of those beef patties, but peanut butter and jam sandwhich! The sensation after gobbling them was incomparable, I was high, bet it was the sugar rush..it was worth it, every single bite. I felt so much better after that. Well, I did try, but I think I will stick to my normal diet. Please excuse me now, I have to catch up on my baking, run out on brownies.*cheeky grin*

0 treats: